So here's my Blog. I didn't make one before now because I didn't quite understand what the word, "Blog" meant. Was it a blurb of thoughts? Was it a narrow group of ideas? I'm sitting down watching Top Gear on BBC America. I worked from 6AM to 3PM basically. I've been up since 4:30AM. I was supposed to go to a bar arcade in Brooklyn. And it's Friday.
What I'm trying to say is, I'm tired.
Yeah I know, whoa is me. But I'm actually alright with the being tired. I'll watch wrestling, watch soccer news, than go to sleep. So my nights planned than it'll be Saturday. Than things will get random again. I find that everytime I plan something the world does all it can to shit on my plans. So of course I'm obviously planning something. At some point the world will slip and one of my plans will work. And than I'll be the one shitting on the worlds plans. It's just karma after all. It's NOT, "you can't keep a good man down". Or "every dog has its day". No, it's I'm going to get what I want and you'll pay for getting in my way.
I know it sounds vindictive, because it is. I wake up everyday and try to do right by the world. I avoid polluting, I don't try to be a dick to people and I HATE pigeons. So over all the world has no reason to shit on me and my plans. But for some reason it does. So I'll just wait. That's really the only effective thing I can do. I'll wait like a tiger in the jungle. Just lay down quietly and when the time is right, I'll rip the worlds throat out. Again sounds vindictive I know.
But when the world shits on you as often the it does me being positive is all you've got left. My positive just happens to be a very cruel form of positivity. I don't think the world should be that way though. I think being positive should be a positive thing. Yet I want to look at my life and say, "I've made something pretty good for myself". So when the world shits on that, we have a problem.
So I'm gonna do what I can do. This is the start of my blog. Again random thoughts. Many more to come on different subjects. It should be interesting. Maybe not fun when the world tries to shit on it. But I'll make due.
No comments:
Post a Comment