So I have a video game that I've played before. When I played it there was no trophy system to show you how well you were or weren't doing. Now it's been updated with trophy support added. Now I have to go back and play the game from the start to actually get those trophies. This is actually not a bad thing at all. Only because I love the game would I even consider playing through it again. But there's also the collection version which I have to play also.
I got the collected edition of some previous games in the series on one disc. Now I can do a partial chronological order and get most of the story as it should be played. That has trophies also so this should be quite the return to that game universe. And to make matters worse theres another sequel coming out for it soon. I'm gonna catch up on this and put my gaming skills to the test. All while not lowering my reading or Netflix viewing. Lets go do some gaming.
I got the collected edition of some previous games in the series on one disc. Now I can do a partial chronological order and get most of the story as it should be played. That has trophies also so this should be quite the return to that game universe. And to make matters worse theres another sequel coming out for it soon. I'm gonna catch up on this and put my gaming skills to the test. All while not lowering my reading or Netflix viewing. Lets go do some gaming.
No comments:
Post a Comment