Tuesday, January 28, 2014

What can we get thats new?

So its 2014 and I need some excitement in my life. Last year was decent but otherwise a dull year. No travel, no pretty girls, no adventure. I hope this year is more enjoyable. Last year was tiring in the boring way. It was a I'd rather be sleeping but that is more fun than being awake. Maybe this year we get that Armageddon we were supposed to have in 2012.

I need to buy new clothes. More fancy clothes actually. My reading is up but I have to stay consistent. My video gaming has to improve as well. Thats been down for the past two years. I want to get my trophy count up and actually play and finish all these games I have. There are still new plans in motions. I'm a fan of new plans especially when the old plans cost more money than I had. Here's to having a better year which means lots money to do what I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment