Friday, January 6, 2012

New Year, again

It's January, I'm not gonna be super excited for a fresh start or any of that stuff. I want money that's what I want. Not to collect it, not to swim through it like Scrooge McDuck. I want money to get things. Like my own apartment, my own car, new clothes, new electronics. I want money so I can not have to worry about being late for work. I don't a little bit of money, I want a lot of it. More than I'll ever spend in 150 years. Why, why do I want this, because that's not you need to not just survive but to thrive in this society.

It's the way this society works. The more money you have to more rules you can make, or break. I look at this society and see that even with it's religious zeal it's still just based on wanting. Wanting to be saved, wanting to go places, wanting something. The number of people who play lotto is disturbing. The amount of waste spent on wanting is absurd. Yet what other options are there?

These things must change. The way to do so will be painful and damn near horrifying. The outcome though is worth it. The ends will justify the means. It's not the nicest way to go but it is the most effective. Being the best means sacrificing more than the rest. All of this is extreme. I do better than extreme. I got things in mind so lets let the nonsense finish playing itself out. I've got standards to raise and uphold. Funtimes had by the few.

No comments:

Post a Comment