Looking at the amount on my W-2 reminds me of why I get out of bed in the morning. It's for a whole lot of things of course. Just think of the usual stuff like money and women. And than include your security cost to the government. Yes my tax dollars are going to keeping me relatively safe. At least that's what I tell myself.
Taxes are supposed to be how the government makes it's money for the services it provides to it's citizens. It's not a personal bank to the elite few. It's not a means to get people out of their homes to protect a small group of people. It's a system designed to provide protection and benefit to a large group of people with different backgrounds.
At least thats how its supposed to be.
Most tax systems in successful countries follow the above model. Failed states do not.
Being in the United States of America and paying taxes annually is something I've done since I started working. I have little complaint about paying into the tax system see as I get many benefits out of it. I don't have to deal with roving bands of marauders coming to my home and demanding tribute. Things of that nature are why armies get paid. They keep the scum away so I can live my life as I see fit.
Taxes are not a funny thing. Their actually quite blunt when you think about it. Pay or suffer the consequences of what can happen when no one will come to your aid when you need help. Sure there's more to taxes than just safety. And yes, those with more money should pay more taxes. But no one should slide through and not pay. Illegal immigrants than make using your armies or police in a more introverted manner. No longer looking for external threats now their operating inward. Those who pay for the protection will be protected, illegals should be arrested and deported. They don't pay, they have no right to be here, so they should go.
The amount that I pay in taxes will only increase, but the benefits will decrease if they remain. Therefore for my safety they need to be removed from the United States.
Taxes are supposed to be how the government makes it's money for the services it provides to it's citizens. It's not a personal bank to the elite few. It's not a means to get people out of their homes to protect a small group of people. It's a system designed to provide protection and benefit to a large group of people with different backgrounds.
At least thats how its supposed to be.
Most tax systems in successful countries follow the above model. Failed states do not.
Being in the United States of America and paying taxes annually is something I've done since I started working. I have little complaint about paying into the tax system see as I get many benefits out of it. I don't have to deal with roving bands of marauders coming to my home and demanding tribute. Things of that nature are why armies get paid. They keep the scum away so I can live my life as I see fit.
Taxes are not a funny thing. Their actually quite blunt when you think about it. Pay or suffer the consequences of what can happen when no one will come to your aid when you need help. Sure there's more to taxes than just safety. And yes, those with more money should pay more taxes. But no one should slide through and not pay. Illegal immigrants than make using your armies or police in a more introverted manner. No longer looking for external threats now their operating inward. Those who pay for the protection will be protected, illegals should be arrested and deported. They don't pay, they have no right to be here, so they should go.
The amount that I pay in taxes will only increase, but the benefits will decrease if they remain. Therefore for my safety they need to be removed from the United States.
No comments:
Post a Comment